Sunday, October 18, 2015

Vellostar Liquid Chalk Markers


I received these for the sole purpose of providing an honest review, and giving my personal feedback.
I give these markers 4 out of 5 stars. I really like that I can chose to use a blunt tip. They are a bit hard to wash off the stick on chalk boards I use that is why I gave them 4 out of 5, also they don't write well on bins like I was hoping. The slanted tip doesn't write smooth on a surface that is vertical like a wall, but it might be ok if you are using them horizontal like a chalk board painted table. The colors are nice and vivid, and go on pretty smooth!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015NR9H9E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

#veloostarliquidchalkmarkers
I'll be doing a better review on itsamomlife.com




No comments:

Post a Comment