Tuesday, November 17, 2015



This swing is adorable! I was planning to install this in my playroom, but we couldn't find a spot safe to attach the mounts Ikea Home Living Room Decor Ekorre Hook 2Pack I had chosen. So my husband found some wood and attached it between two trees. He made it low for my 22 month old son, and I think we will need to make it a bit higher soon as he grows. The swings classic look makes it all the more fun as your child can play with the beads while swinging. We decided to use carabiner clips to attach the swing to our mount so we can take it down if the weather gets yucky. I have seen a few complaints that the swing does not have a safety strap, but the four sides of the swing come up so high I don't see that as an issue since you should never leave your child unattended in a swing anyway. The quality of this swing feels great, and I can't wait to make great memories with my kids outside! I received this swing at a discount for the sole purpose of providing my honest and unbiased feedback in a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment