Tuesday, August 11, 2015

GxPro Universal Car Mount and Charger



I am so glad I was chosen to review this universal car mount and charger from GxPro on Amazon. It was super easy to install. I like the fact that I can put the small thin magnet inside my phones case and I don't have to use the adhesive backing if I don't want to. The mount just attaches right to my heater/AC vent with one hand, and the car charger has 3 USB ports, so I can charge my phone, my husbands phone and even my ipad or my kids' video game. So far I have only needed to charge my cell phone which is a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and It gave me a full charge in about 30 minutes. My old charger took a few hours. This set up does not come with a cable so you will need to provide your own. The description on amazon says this mount works for an iPad Mini, but it was not strong enough to hold it up in the case. I'm not willing to use the adhesive on the back of my iPad to see if it will hold it up w/out a case. My iPad is not connected to my cellular service so I personally have no need to view my iPad in the car. I think this is a great buy and if you want something simple and non damaging to your phone, that you can easily move from one car to another I totally recommend it! #gxprocarmountcharger



Item was purchased with a promotional discount or received for free in exchange for testing and giving my honest unbiased opinion of this product. If you found my review helpful please feel free to vote helpful for me on amazon, look for my review in the link below. Thank you
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment